Whether your dire financial situation was caused by an accident, unpaid medical bills, past due federal or state income taxes, or your past circumstances required you to use credit cards and the outstanding balances are larger than you can afford, get financial relief by contacting Thomas B. Orr, Esq. and he can file a bankruptcy petition for you.
Thomas B. Orr, Esq. relies on 34 years of experience to help Rhode Island residents in the counties of Newport, Bristol, Providence, Kent, and Washington. He will explain the differences between Chapter 7, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or other options, and help you select your best course of action.
Thomas B. Orr, Esq. participates in the Rhode Island Bar Association Volunteer Lawyer Program – meaning that, if you qualify, your legal fees are waived!
Schedule a free initial appointment with Thomas B. Orr, Attorney at Law today – call 401-846-4610.
Committed to being your best choice for legal counsel
Attorney Orr knows how stressful and confusing the bankruptcy process can be, and he will work hard to put your mind at ease by walking you through the process. Once you schedule a free consultation with Attorney Orr, you’ll need a variety of documents to get started, including:
- Bills or statements with creditors’ names, addresses and account numbers
- Federal tax returns
- Pay stubs
- Pension plans
- Information on items registered to you, such as property or real estate, motor vehicles, recreation vehicles, or your watercraft
- Most recent monthly statement for any bank or financial accounts you may have
We’re dedicated to being an affordable option when you file for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Our fees, which are subject to change, are:
- Chapter 7: $3,000–$3,500
- Chapter 7 filing fee $335
- Chapter 13: $4,000–$4,500
- Chapter 13 filing fee $310
- Online credit counseling course and post-filing, post-financial management course (required by law): $14.95 each
- Credit report: $23
Get relief from your crushing debt with help from Thomas B. Orr, Attorney at Law. Get in touch with Thomas B. Orr, Esq. today.